Keath’s day begins at 4:30am during the week and generally ends around 7:30pm when the last person drives away from the evening boot camp. Although the days are very long, it’s a job that he looks forward to each day. It isn’t often that someone can turn something they are very passionate into not one, but three successful careers.
What inspired Keath into a fitness career was the abundant amount of inaccurate, confusing and contradicting information available to the public about how to get healthy and fit. Ridiculous magazine articles, worthless supplements, countless gimmicks and quick fixes designed to offer a fast solution to a lifelong problem are not the answer. His direct style of communication aggressively promotes the values of hard work, dedication, sacrifice and attention to details. He believes that developing his clients’ mindset supersedes the physical training.
His dedication has earned several awards and recognition for making a positive impact on the St. Louis community, his business model and the success of his program. One of the Shark Fitness locations is recognized as being the largest single ongoing fitness boot camp in the United States.
When not in class, Keath presides over the Saint Louis Military Officer Support Foundation and Black Shield Defense. His interests include: shooting, archery, SCUBA, martial arts, hiking, aviation, military history, fishing, his Jeep and Harley. He lives in Des Peres with Gus…a German Shepherd/Boxer mix that was adopted from the Humane Society.
- President / Lead Instructor-Shark Fitness Training
- President / Lead Instructor – Saint Louis Military
- Officers Support Foundation
- President / Lead Instructor-Black Shield Defense Solutions
- Certified Master Fitness Specialist-Cooper Institute
- Certified Optimal Sports Performance Training-Cooper Institute
- Certified Fitness Trainer-ISSA
- 2013 Angel Award-Celebrate Fitness
- 2013 Alive Magazine Named “Best Boot Camp”
- 2012 Alive Magazine “Must-Try Fitness Program”
- 2012 R.S.V.P. Health Magazine published author
- “40 Under 40” Award-Class of 2008- St. Louis Business Journal
- 2006 St. Louis Magazine “Shape Shifter”
- Developed and executed training program for the 2006 G4-2007, 2007 F2 & 2008 A1 Sandhurst Team-United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
- KMOV-STL Channel 4 (CBS)-Live weekly fitness segments 2006-2007
- Strength and Conditioning Instructor- Patriot Lacrosse
- Served as Athletic and Fitness Counselor for the Boy Scouts of America
- Player/Coach Land Shark Softball and Volleyball (15 Championships)
- Coached Youth Track and Soccer
- Celebrate Fitness Committee Member since 2005